(TRY OUR FREE RECIPES LOCATED ON THE SIDE OF EACH PAGE, OR
CHOOSE A RECIPE FROM THE INDEX AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU, FREE.)
Our recipe box and cards offer these five significant advantages:
- A large variety of elegant, special occasion dinner recipes – 86 recipes representing 13 major food categories, from a number of countries, spanning over 60 years, for all the seasons. Only main entrees, (that include barbecue), sides, and salads are included (hors d’oeuvres and desserts are excluded).
- A recipe index in the front of the box, each with cooking times, allows a cook to select a main entree and side dishes quickly and make choices that allow dishes to finish at the same time.
- Challenging recipe preparation simply presented – easy to find ingredients, utilizing commonplace equipment and utensils, with easy-to-follow recipe instructions providing only the essential information necessary to successfully complete the meal – written for a beginner home cook and to allow for success on the first try.
- Easy to use recipe description and steps– Recipes are printed in a easy-to-read font size, on one side of a single 8 ¾ X 7 ¼ card (a very few on a second card) for easy access and viewing, saving space on the counter and providing a more workable, less unwieldy presentation. Two acrylic recipe frames are supplied per box that cover the complete cards and stand the cards at a comfortable viewing angle. The cards and the frames greatly improve efficiency and organization, central to fine dining preparations.
- Recipe preparation and utensil guidelines with key food notes – a 19-page booklet is included, fundamental in preparing these kinds of recipes and greatly improving their chance of success.